We work alongside our clients to solve some of the most interesting challenges that the higher education sector faces today.
This means that you’ll be:
- Running searches in various scholarly databases
- Exporting results and create graphs, tables and charts
- Describing the results and interpret them in the context of the project – this will involve writing in scientific style
- Formatting reports in MS Word ensuring they are attractive
- Following academic social media and keep up to date with new databases, products and initiatives related to publication and sharing of research outputs
A hands-on and proactive self-starter with good problem-solving skills and exceptional attention to detail. We are looking for a talented individual with a proven track record within, and a passion for, the higher education sector.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- 5 years’ experience working in the higher education sector and demonstrable experience in quantitative data analysis and analytical report writing in the field of research, publishing or university rankings
- Native English speaker or equivalent level
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Access
- Knowledge of social media for academics
- Previous experience of scholarly literature databases, citation indexes, university rankings lists
- Good analytical skills including the ability to collect, analyse, interpret and present data from a variety of sources
- Technically accomplished, creative and insightful within their field of expertise
- Has strong written communication skills with the ability to write documents which are compelling, engaging and unambiguous
- University degree
About Knowledge E
Established in 2012, Knowledge E’s name was fast to become synonymous with collaboration, professionalism and innovation. Head-quartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and supported by a team of 30 highly engaged professionals, Knowledge E works closely with all types of organisations and government entities within the research and education sector to support their continued innovation and development by providing them with leading expertise, information resources and software solutions. Since its inception, Knowledge E has prudently expanded its expertise, services and technology in line with its vision of developing ‘a more knowledgeable world’.
We are now extending the team in Dubai with a Junior Consultant. We are looking for team members who are passionate about their work and get things done. We invest in people and technologies that help us deliver great services and experiences, and we expect any applicant to be very service minded. We offer a competitive compensation, including great benefits like healthcare, housing allowance and more. We are based in the easily accessible X2 Tower in Jumeirah Lakes Towers, 5 minutes by foot from the metro, with splendid views over Dubai.
To apply, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.