Functions of the role:
Knowledge E is looking for a well-rounded professional to take responsibility for the following areas:
- Liase with customers: This is a customer-facing role that includes liasing with both existing and new potential customers.
- Identify and initate contact with appropriate speakers.
- Coordinating logistics: Coordinate everything related to travel, documentation (participant handouts and workbooks), occational attendance at workshops (limited travel included).
- Administer academic syllabi.
- Maintain information systems: Data capture, participant details, registrations, downloads etc. on a system based on moodle.
Training will be given, however proven experience will be an advantage.
Experience within training or public speaking in an academic setting to large and varied groups of scholars. Managing relationships with speakers of these events.
Managing excellent client relationships.
Academic level and qualifications
University degree in any subject.
Languages: Fluent English (required). Any additional language is considered an advantage.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org