You’ll be responsible for supporting the sales team in both revenue generating and administrative duties throughout the whole sales cycle. Primary responsibilities include providing excellent service support directly to the sales team, building long lasting relationships with our partners, as well as cold calling potential clients.
This means that you’ll be:
- Making sure the CRM system is up-to-date and accurate
- Generating various reports
- Maintaining a close relationship and good communication with our different partners
- Managing renewals in a timely matter
- Creating proposals
- Cold calling
- Setting up meetings with new as well as existing clients and partners
- Liaising with the marketing department, making sure the set priorities from a sales perspective are adhered to for our marketing activities
- Managing trial set-ups
- Making sure the clients’ subscriptions are set up correctly
A hands-on team player with a competitive spirit and passion for people interaction.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- At least 3 years of experience in sales or sales support
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Great attention to details
- Excellent communication skills in English, both orally and in writing
- University degree in any area related.
- Experience of the research and publishing domain
- Ability to communicate and produce material in Arabic, and in any further language
About Knowledge E
Knowledge E founded to provide a rapid means of achieving the popular goal of shifting towards a knowledge-based society, an aim shared by many resource-based economies today.
The first part of any knowledge based society is access to tailored knowledge for the appropriate sections of society and Knowledge E has been providing access to millions of professionals throughout the Middle East to the archives of more than 20 international publishers. Conversely, a channel is needed for regional universities and research institutes to disseminate their own valuable research findings to fellow academics all over the world who are working on related studies and are often unaware of the proceedings of conferences in the Middle east and other emerging regions. Knowledge E has launched a publishing platform that provides the opportunity for universities to promote their research in electronic format. As a provider of evaluation and monitoring consulting services, Knowledge E offers training and editing services to the research community to advance their level of article writing and their general output from emerging regions and provides research evaluation and benchmarking expertise through our consulting service to academic, government and funding bodies.
We’re now extending the team in Dubai with sales support to build an even stronger sales team in order to further excel. We are looking for team members who get things done, not like talking about getting things done.
We offer competitive salary and great benefits like healthcare, housing and schooling allowances, a flexible vacation policy, and more. We are based in the easily accessible X2 Tower in Jumeirah Lakes Towers, 5 minutes by foot from the metro, with splendid and inspiring views of Dubai.
To apply, please send your CV and an introductory video of yourself no longer than 3 minutes to email@example.com. Applications without an accompanying video will not be accepted.