You will be responsible for supporting the sales team with both administrative and financial duties throughout the whole sales cycle including after sales. Primary responsibilities include providing excellent support directly to the sales team, maintaining long-lasting relationships with our partners, as well as our clients.
This means that you’ll be:
- Making sure the CRM system is up-to-date and accurate
- Maintaining a close relationship and good communication with our partners
- Undertaking vendor registrations
- Making travel arrangements for the sales team
- Raising invoices and purchase orders
- Keeping records of expenses for the sales team
- Handling licence agreements
- Following up on payments
A hands-on team player with a passion for people interaction, an eye for numbers and exceptional attention to details.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- At least 3 years of experience in administrative, finance or sales support
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Great attention to details
- Excellent communication skills in English, both orally and in writing
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Experience of working with existing CRM’s
- University degree in any area related
- Experience of the research and publishing domain
About Knowledge E
Established in 2012, Knowledge E’s name was fast to become synonymous with collaboration, professionalism and innovation. Head-quartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and supported by a team of 30 highly engaged professionals, Knowledge E works closely with all types of organisations and government entities within the research and education sector to support their continued innovation and development by providing them with leading expertise, information resources and software solutions. Since its inception, Knowledge E has prudently expanded its expertise, services and technology in line with its vision of developing ‘a more knowledgeable world’.
We are now extending the team in Dubai with a Sales Administrator. We are looking for team members who are passionate about their work and get things done. We invest in people and technologies that help us deliver great services and experiences, and we expect any applicant to be very service minded. We offer a competitive compensation, including great benefits like healthcare, housing allowance and more. We are based in the easily accessible X2 Tower in Jumeirah Lakes Towers, 5 minutes by foot from the metro, with splendid views over Dubai.
To apply, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.