Knowledge E is expanding its learning programmes following successful implementation of more than 350 capacity building workshops to date. We are seeking an experienced professional to expand the learning business to new communities and geographies through creation and implementation of sales strategies. The individual will be responsible for maintaining and developing a healthy and productive relationship with clients within their remit and always be on the lookout for new ways to expand.
This is a customer-facing role and the successful candidate will take responsibility for the following areas:
- Gathering relevant market information as well as conduct analyses of skill gaps of various market stakeholders
- Developing sales strategies to increase efficiency and profitability, as well as contributing to the business plan
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Traveling locally and within the region for in-person meetings
- Understanding the client needs
- Development of value proposition
- Generating proposals
- Achieving sales targets
A self-starting and hands-on team player with a competitive spirit and passion for people interaction. You combine strategic thinking and execution which will enable the business to reach the targets.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- At least 5 years of experience in hands-on marketing of web-based solutions
- Proven success in driving business development results (including large, governmental or national projects)
- Experience within the professional training industry
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in English, both orally and in writing
- Good knowledge of CRM systems and the Microsoft office suite
- Ability to communicate in Arabic
- University degree in a related area
About Knowledge E
Established in 2012, Knowledge E’s name was fast to become synonymous with collaboration, professionalism and innovation. Head-quartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and supported by a team of 30 highly engaged professionals, Knowledge E works closely with over 100 clients world-wide from various types of organisations and government entities within the research and education sector to support their continued innovation and development. This is achieved by providing leading expertise, information resources and software solutions. Since its inception, Knowledge E has prudently expanded its expertise, services and technology in line with its vision of developing ‘a more knowledgeable world’.
Knowledge E’s three core offerings are the 3D’s; ‘Discover’, ‘Develop’ and ‘Disseminate’. ‘Discover’ through the KnE Digital Library Solutions powered by Zendy for research literature discovery, as well as tailored content packages; ‘Develop’ through the KnE Learning Programmes, supporting capacity building and skills development within academia as well as the KnE Consulting Projects, serving universities on their mission to become ‘world-class universities’; and ‘Disseminate’ through the KnE Publishing Services and the platform for Open Access publishing of regional journals and conference proceedings.
We are now extending the team in Dubai with an Account Manager – Learning. We are looking for team members who are passionate about their work and get things done. We invest in people and technologies that help us deliver great services and experiences, and we expect any applicant to be very service minded. We offer a competitive compensation, including great benefits like healthcare, housing allowance and more. We are based in the easily accessible X2 Tower in Jumeirah Lakes Towers, 5 minutes by foot from the metro, with splendid views over Dubai.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.