The Training Coordinator will be responsible for on-site administrative and coordination support for capacity-building training both in and outside of Egypt.
This means that you’ll be responsible for the following:
- Ensure registrations are complete
- Communicate course information
- Ensure all travel arrangements are booked for the course trainer
- Prepare and order educational aids and materials
- Handle logistics for training activities including venues and equipment
- Give brief introductions
- Take attendance and collect participant information
- Coordinate and attend various activities with the course trainer
- Track and report on training outcomes
A hands-on team player with a competitive spirit and passion for people interaction.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Strong English and Arabic communication skills
- Friendly demeanour
- Problem solving skills/adaptability
- Punctual and reliable
- Ability to take good photos and video
- Competency with the Microsoft office suite and database management
- Professional and organized
- University degree in any related area
- Experience of the research and publishing domain
- Ability to communicate and produce material in any other language
About Knowledge E
Knowledge E was founded to provide a rapid means of achieving the popular goal of shifting towards a knowledge-based society, an aim shared by many resource-based economies today.
The first part of any knowledge based society is access to tailored knowledge for the appropriate sections of society and Knowledge E has been providing access to millions of professionals throughout the Middle East to the archives of more than 20 international publishers. Knowledge E provides a range of capacity-building training courses for different user groups within the academic sector including researchers, librarians, journal editors. Through our learning programs, we aim to build the professional capacities of our learners by facilitating training on topics that align with international industry standards and reflect future trends. We actively leverage our domain expertise to deliver the highest quality of training solutions. We offer training on unique topics that range from foundation building to advanced skill set development.
We support the assertion that the foundation of a true knowledge economy is a learning community in which the people of a society have access to information; and a passion for sharing and receiving knowledge. We are proud to contribute to dissemination of knowledge throughout MENA region and we have specifically designed our workshops to enable active learning.
Our pedagogy focuses on achieving practical learning outcomes by engaging learners and delivering tangible results. Our interactive workshops combine content delivery with hands-on exercises to maximize retention and empower learners to achieve success beyond the classroom.
We now plan to expand the team with an keen, ambitious and motivated professional to fill the role of ‘Training Coordinator’ will support the organisation, planning and implementation of expert-led training courses in the region.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.