Start Date: March 6, 2016
End Date: March 6, 2016
Venue: Faculty Development Center, American University of Sharjah, Sharjah, UAE
Time: 9:00am – 1:30pm (tea and lunch will be served)
Workshop delegates include: Vice Provosts, Senior Management, Funders, Library Directors, Research Directors, Editors and administrative staff.
Please note that attendance at this event is by invitation only, if you know of colleagues that would also like to attend please do email Matthew Buys (email@example.com) to be added to the invitation list. Space is limited and registration is essential, please click here to confirm your attendance.
- Training, funding, publishing, and tracking research: the role of ORCID interoperability between research systems
- Persistent identifiers in the publication process
- Technical understanding of interoperability in research information management systems
- Attribution in the research lifecycle: persistent identifiers
- Peer review and persistent identifiers in funding
- Submitting grant applications
ORCID is a non-profit organisation that provides a persistent digital identifier that distinguishes you from every other researcher and, through integration in key research workflows such as manuscript and grant submission systems, supports automated links between you and your professional activities, thus ensuring that your work is recognized. Find out more.