We are looking for a graphic designer to join Knowledge E to create engaging and on-brand visuals for a variety of media.
You will combine art and technology to communicate ideas through images online and in print. You should be able to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate our different target audiences.
As Knowledge E’s graphic designer, you will be:
• Conceptualising visuals based on requirements
• Developing the overall layout and production design for advertisements and campaigns, brochures and social media posts
• Creating images that identify a product or convey a message
• Developing graphics for product illustrations, reports, presentations and websites
• Transforming information into visual graphics and diagrams, to make complex ideas more accessible
• Incorporating changes recommended into the final design
• Coordinating with third party vendors such as printing companies etc.
To ensure an excellent and effective marketing, you should be able to stay up-to-date with latest trends and the latest software and computer technologies.
A passionate and experienced graphic designer capable of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, photos and videos. You have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. We are looking for an individual whose graphics will capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
Minimum Job Qualifications
• Proven graphic designing experience
• Proficiency in design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Affinity Designer etc.)
• Highly creative with a keen eye for aesthetics
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
• University Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
About Knowledge E
Established in 2012, Knowledge E’s name was fast to become synonymous with collaboration, professionalism and innovation. Head-quartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and supported by a team of 30 highly engaged professionals, Knowledge E works closely with over 100 clients world-wide from various types of organisations and government entities within the research and education sector to support their continued innovation and development. This is achieved by providing leading expertise, information resources and software solutions. Since its inception, Knowledge E has prudently expanded its expertise, services and technology in line with its vision of developing ‘a more knowledgeable world’.
Knowledge E’s three core offerings are the 3D’s; ‘Discover’, ‘Develop’ and ‘Disseminate’. ‘Discover’ through the KnE Digital Library Solutions powered by Zendy for research literature discovery, as well as tailored content packages; ‘Develop’ through the KnE Learning Programmes, supporting capacity building and skills development within academia as well as the KnE Consulting Projects, serving universities on their mission to become ‘world-class universities’; and ‘Disseminate’ through the KnE Publishing Services and the platform for Open Access publishing of regional journals and conference proceedings.
We are now extending the team in Dubai with a Graphic Designer. We are looking for team members who are passionate about their work and get things done. We invest in people and technologies that help us deliver great services and experiences, and we expect any applicant to be very service minded. We offer a competitive compensation, including great benefits like healthcare, housing allowance and more. We are based in the easily accessible X2 Tower in Jumeirah Lakes Towers, 5 minutes by foot from the metro, with splendid views over Dubai.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.