We are seeking a passionate Marketing Assistant to help us keep growing. In this position, you will support the marketing team with carrying out various strategies and tasks. You will provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing programs. The Marketing Assistant play an important part in to build and sustain our brands as well as establishing and developing relations with clients, partners and vendors. This means that you will:
- Research market trends, demographics, and other relevant information
- Organise the production of marketing materials by working closely with printers and other involved parties
- Organise and coordinate marketing events such as conferences
- Write content for different platforms such as social media, newsletters, blog, website, and press releases
- Select relevant and attractive imagery
- Respond to marketing queries via phone, email or social media
- Keep abreast of industry trends, current events and compelling marketing campaigns
A reliable team player and a doer who is passionate about communication and has a creative mindset. You need to thrive in a fast-moving environment and work well with deadlines.
- Creative writing skills
- Superior organisational and time management skills
- Strong overall communications skills
- Attention to detail
- Highly creative
- Research skills
- Knowledge of relevant marketing tools and applications is a plus
- University degree in an area related to marketing and communication is a plus
- Experience of the research and publishing domain is a plus
- Ability to communicate in Arabic and/or French is a plus
About Knowledge E
Established in 2012, Knowledge E’s name was fast to become synonymous with collaboration, professionalism and innovation. Head-quartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and supported by a team of 30 highly engaged professionals, Knowledge E works closely with over 100 clients world-wide from various types of organisations and government entities within the research and education sector to support their continued innovation and development. This is achieved by providing leading expertise, information resources and software solutions. Since its inception, Knowledge E has prudently expanded its expertise, services and technology in line with its vision of developing ‘a more knowledgeable world’.
Knowledge E’s three core offerings are the 3D’s; ‘Discover’, ‘Develop’ and ‘Disseminate’. ‘Discover’ through the KnE Digital Library Solutions powered by Zendy for research literature discovery, as well as tailored content packages; ‘Develop’ through the KnE Learning Programmes, supporting capacity building and skills development within academia as well as the KnE Consulting Projects, serving universities on their mission to become ‘world-class universities’; and ‘Disseminate’ through the KnE Publishing Services and the platform for Open Access publishing of regional journals and conference proceedings.
We are now extending the team in Dubai with a Marketing Assistant. We are looking for team members who are passionate about their work and get things done. We invest in people and technologies that help us deliver great services and experiences, and we expect any applicant to be very service minded. We offer a competitive compensation, including great benefits like healthcare, housing allowance and more. We are based in the easily accessible X2 Tower in Jumeirah Lakes Towers, 5 minutes by foot from the metro, with splendid views over Dubai.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.