We are seeking an experienced marketing executive with a strategic vision to join our growing organisation. In this position, you will work to deliver marketing strategies and campaigns to increase company revenue and grow product awareness. You must have extensive knowledge in marketing coupled with a creative mindset.
You’ll be responsible to proactively drive our marketing activities for Zendy.io in close collaboration with our product development team. This means that you will be:
- Creating awareness of and develop the brand, including brand positioning (creating and evolving the tone of voice, story, persona)
- Ensuring that we have a consistent, frequent and clear messaging, with a grain of fun, throughout all our communication channels (website, social media, blog, newsletters, etc.)
- Identifying ways to drive the most valuable traffic
- Running lead generation campaigns on all social platforms as well as running Google Adwords campaigns
- Elaborating creative and inspiring marketing material
- Tracking marketing performance
- Working closely with agencies and monitoring KPI’s
A hands-on, creative team player with a passion for communication and experienced in getting people to love a brand. To be successful you will need to thrive in a fast moving and data-driven environment where speed and operational excellence are paramount. You will have proven success in driving results in B2C marketing.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- At least 5 years of experience in hands-on marketing of web-based solutions
- Proven track-record of proactively driving new initiatives efficiently to successfully build a strong brand and an engaged user community
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Excellent communication skills in English, both orally and in writing
- Experience with website optimisation tools
- Previous experience of launching a new brand/product
- Experience with SAAS platforms (What do we mean?)
- University degree in an area related to marketing and communication
- Experience of the research and publishing domain
- Ability to communicate and produce material in Arabic
About Knowledge E
At Knowledge E, we are building Zendy.io with the aim to radically facilitate access to academic literature. By addressing the key challenges that we face with traditional ways for finding relevant, high-quality, academic content, Zendy serves to provide peace of mind for all researchers, business professionals and students. We leverage leading edge technology in an open collaboration with a range of other innovative partners in the publishing and research domain. We are now extending the team in Dubai of around 30 passionate professionals with a hands-on marketing executive to build an active community around Zendy. We are looking for team members who are passionate about their work and get things done. We invest in people and technologies that help us deliver great services and experiences.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.