Knowledge E offers its own publishing platform KnEpublishing.com that presents regional research presented as conference proceedings papers and as journal articles.
KnE Publishing Platform is a new open–access, online service that raises the visibility and durability of your conference by providing an electronic version of the proceedings papers freely accessible to scholars all over the world. Journal articles presented on KnE Publishing Platform are searchable and citable free of charge by scholars all over the world through an electronic online version.
Knowledge E provides a digital object identifier (DOI) for each paper making them easily discoverable, readable and citable. Most regional conferences go unpublished and have limited durability beyond the closing ceremony and regional journals are routinely overlooked by international databases rendering them invisible to the world.
Publishing your conference proceedings or journal articles on the KnE Publishing Platform enables you to benefit from a range of exciting services saving you time and raising the impact and durability of your research:
- Obtaining International Standard Serial Number (eISSN)
- Managing the manuscript submission process
- Streamlining copy editing and file conversion process
- Minting Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for accepted manuscripts
- Submitting the papers for evaluation and upon acceptance, indexing in Elsevier Scopus, Thomson Reuters Web of Science, and other discovery services
- Training workshops with expert speakers to keep editors and publishers up to date with the latest international guidelines on:
- Getting the most out of your authors
- Managing the peer-review process effectively
- Launching new journals and enhancing established journals
- Manuscript editing including English language, style and submission support
Figure: Illustration of the KnE Publishing Platform.