Accelerate the publishing and research cycle
Sometimes the true value of an academic article can be overlooked as a consequence of its presentation, leaving the manuscript rejected. At KnE Publishing, we understand the importance of perfect presentation in academic publishing and offer a range of manuscript preparation services to help your research get the recognition it deserves.
Maximise chances of acceptance
Improve the speed of the research cycle
Increase the quality and quantity of research outputs
• Flexible portfolio of products and services
• Rapid turn-around times
• Competitive pricing
• Easy-to-use submission system
• Cost controls for institutions
• Clear tracking and reporting
We provide advanced editorial support for authors who do not have the time to implement extensive grammar and language corrections. Our editorial services by our team of expert specialists offer the perfect solution for you.
• Language and grammar-check (spelling, grammar, punctuation)
• Style and consistency
• Logical flow
• Technical accuracy
• Manuscript formatting
• Clarity and coherence
• Content enhancement
• Eliminating content repetition and redundancy
• Ensuring an appropriate academic tone and style
• Word count reduction on request
• Reference checking for consistency and adherence to journal styles
• Cover letter editing
• Abstract writing and editing
• Cover letter writing and editing
• Professional translation into English from Arabic; French; German; Japanese; Portuguese and Spanish
• Grant proposal editing
• Reference formatting
• Figure and infographic creation
Alternatively, our A.I. enabled manuscript evaluation tool provides you with a detailed evaluation of the quality of written content, helping you identify and correct errors. This is a cost-effective solution for academics and institutions who need a quick and easy way to edit their work. Institutions can purchase an A.I. package, run all scholarly content through the system, and identify which texts require minor corrections and which need a full edit by specialists in the respective academic field.
Two experts with highly specialised subject-area expertise will perform an extensive manuscript peer review. They will evaluate the strength and structure of your argument, the coherency of your reasoning, the consistency of your methodology, the depth of your literature review, the quality of the data analysis, and the originality of your research.
Use our automated tool to scan your manuscript for statistical accuracy, style, numerical errors and conformity to reporting guidelines.
Maximise your chances of publication by letting our skilled team match you with the most suitable journals for your research. We will provide you with the top five journals best matched to your criteria, manuscript, and preferences.
Our manuscript submission experts will format your manuscript to conform to the relevant journal’s house style, write a cover letter highlighting the value of your research and its contribution to the academic field and set up the online submission accounts leaving you free to move onto your next project.
Social media is a valuable tool for researchers, helping them showcase their work to a global audience and increase its impact. However, developing an effective social media presence can be difficult and time-consuming. Our Social Media Launch Package can handle this for you. After a consultation with you, our expert marketing team will create your social media account (including bio and visual collateral) and provide a one-month posting plan (text, hashtags and graphics).
Our Marketing Collateral and Campaigns Packages can help you promote your publication more effectively. Whether it is an edited collection, a special issue, or a new monograph, we can create the print and digital accessories you need to ensure its success. We can also run targeted marketing campaigns on Google, Facebook and other platforms to advertise your work to a new audience.
Institutional clients receive between two and four free webinars or physical meetings a year (depending on the services they subscribe to) on key themes relating to our services. These include:
• A general training talk for the editorial board(s) and peer reviewers of the hosted journal(s) on how to use the submission platform and make best use of our promotional features
• A general training talk for faculty and students on various aspects of our Author Support Services (such as the benefits of each product and how to make best use of it to, and how to use the submission system)
• Talks on themes related to publishing (such as ‘how to avoid predatory publishers’, ‘how to identify predatory conferences’ and ‘what journal editors want’)
With our “create your own package” option, you can select what you require from our array of services and optional add-ons to build a custom package that best fits your needs.
To learn more about how we can support your publishing and research cycle, request more information below!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.