Knowledge E offers its own publishing platform KnEpublishing.com – a new open–access, online service that raises the visibility of regional research often published in university journals. Journal articles presented on KnE Publishing Platform are searchable and citable free of charge by scholars all over the world through an electronic online version.
Knowledge E provides a digital object identifier (DOI) for each article making them easily discoverable, readable and citable. Most regional journals have limited visibility beyond their local community and are routinely overlooked by international databases rendering them invisible to the world.
Publishing your journal on the KnE Publishing Platform enables you to benefit from a range of exciting services saving you time and raising the impact of your journal:
- Obtaining an International Standard Serial Number (eISSN)
- Managing the submission process
- Streamlining copy editing and file conversion process
- Minting Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for accepted manuscripts
- Submitting the papers for evaluation and upon acceptance, indexing in Elsevier Scopus, Thomson Reuters Web of Science, Medline and other discovery services
- Training workshops with expert speakers to keep editors and publishers up to date with the latest international guidelines on:
- Getting the most out of your authors
- Managing the peer-review process effectively
- Launching new journals and enhancing established journals
- Manuscript editing including English language, style and submission support
We welcome enquiries. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org